MM2H Benefits & Incentive
MM2H Visa Permit
- 10 years Social Visit Pass with multiple entry will be granted.
- You can stay as long as you wish and leave Malaysia anytime as you please.
- Renewable after 10 years
Education for dependents under 21 years old
- Applicants are allowed to bring their children who under 21 years old and not married as their dependants under this programme.
- Please note that tertiary educational institutions (private colleges and universities), requires their students to have a Student Pass. Therefore, MM2H dependents who are enrolling into tertiary educational institutions, are required to terminate their MM2H Social Visit Pass in order to apply for the Student Pass and should be insured throughout their stay under this programme.
Any foreigner may purchase any number of residential property in Malaysia, subject to the minimum price established for foreigners by the different states. They start from MYR500,000 per unit for most states.
Tax free on offshore income or pension and foreign fund transferred in to Malaysia.
Applicants over 50 year old can work part time 20 hours/week. However you need to have permission from Immigration Department subject to conditions.
Business & Investment
You can own and run your own company as a business director, terms apply.
Each applicant can apply for one maid subject to the prevailing guidelines of the Immigration Department
You are allow to bring your pets into Malaysia from the country of citizenship.
- Import personal / household items, tax exempted
- Invest in local companies, share market & unit trust
- Interest gained from Fixed Deposit is tax exempted
- Parents can join you as dependents under a renewable long term (6 months) visa